ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (MACMA BINTULU BRANCH) 2018


11 April 2018

  • MACMA Bintulu Branch held AGM at Parkcity Everly Hotel Bintulu. 
  • Hajjah Norhayati Abdullah as Chairlady MACMA Bintulu gave her speech followed by Ustaz Wahab Sallehuddin Ling from JAIS gave the tazkirah.

-->
 _________________________________________________

Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
Dear Brothers and sisters,
I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to the 16th Annual General Meeting of MACMA Bintulu. The annual report of the MACMA Bintulu Branch for year 2017 has already been circulated to all of you.

Throughout the year of 2017, we had run and participated lots of programmes together and I’m grateful surrounded with people who always works for Allah. I believe Allah will help for those who moves in the way of Allah.

In the perspective of economics, we received donations from few individuals and companies. Alhamdulillah, with those donations, we able to run our activities. A proverb say ‘we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give’. I hope our faith and worship towards Allah never faded. Alhamdulillah, for year 2017, 10 MACMA members received Zakat Ramadan.

In the perspective of social and development aspects, until now, we are still follow up the progress of a piece of land’s application. Despite difficulties, we won’t give up the proposal which we had waited patiently since 2009.

Alhamdulillah, we managed to organize few activities with the help of teams by participating in several events such as Majlis Tilawah Al-Quran, Muslim Seasonal Talks, Aims to the needy, Ramadhan activities, Majlis Ramah Tamah, Majlis Qurban, Majlis Tahlil, Solat berjemaah Maghrib/Isyak and Tazkirah every once a month, Majlis Ziarah, Congregational prayers at our surau and so on. All the programmes can refer at ‘https://macma-bintulu.blogspot.my/’

I convey my heartfelt thanks to all our members and guests for their continued support in the activities of MACMA Bintulu Branch. My gratitude to our AJK for their valuable times and supportive guidance. I convey my deep appreciation to JAIS and other Islamic agencies as well as NGO’s for their support.

Once again, I convey my sincere thanks to our advisors and all Committee members. Without you, we couldn’t have a strong front line team, JAIS for continued support and confidence in our MACMA Bintulu Branch.

Finally, I convey my heartfelt appreciation for the dedication and contribution of our members, MACMA Bintulu.

Wabillahi Taufiq Walhidayah Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment